Tuesday 12 April 2011

Questionnaire! Opinions of students that has looked over my magazines.

What you buy Grimenow?
I would buy Grimenow because it appeals to my age and when I read it with my friends its interesting and exciting. In addition, I like the way Grimenow wants to help out the community with publishing young and talented upcoming artist. However, i think it could appeal to my age more because they can do more interviews with not only upcoming artist or Grimestars but regular people who are not only into music!

What makes Grimenow different from any other Grime magazine?
Grimenow is different from any other music magazine because it has its own style and it tries to help out people in the society. However, its the same as the other magazine in a way because its does the same old interviews and stories of the same Grime artist; that has ready burst onto the scene. In my opinion, I think Grimenow is a bit confused because it wants to help out upcoming artist but still focuses on Grimestars, I think they should stick to one upcoming artist or Grimestars.  

Does Grimenow look like a professional magazine?
Grimenow does look like a professional magazine because its got the same styles and reports as music magazine; and it follows the same technqiues for instance: Questions, Holiday contest, Opinions on the Grime industry. In contrast, in a way is does not look like a professional music magazine because they is too much on the page. The page sometime needs to be simple and plain but effective; quality is better than quantity in my eyes!

Can Grimenow appeal to other target audiences not only teenagers(12+)?
Personally, I think Grimenow appeals to the right audience; it should not be for any other target audiences. The trends that is set and the message conveyed in Grimenow cannot appeal to any other target audience; because the target audience that is under (12+) is not really materalist;
however they are mainly into toys. In contrast, it could appeal to other target audiences for instance: (35+); because they may like the Grime artist in Grimenow and want to see what they are up too and what they are going to do next.

Frankly, Grimenow is a great magazine because it looks professional, however it could improve on simplicity and appealing more to the general public!

No comments:

Post a Comment